Student laboratory 1st + 2nd Class
"School laboratory 1st + 2nd grade"
- Elementary school children have a thousand questions in their heads and want to try everything out! These amazing experiments are specially designed for 1st and 2nd grades and convey the initial learning content of science lessons.
- The versatile material playfully illustrates what there is to discover about the topics of air, water, colors, light and shadow, as well as hearing and seeing.
- The instructions guide you through the experiments with lots of pictures and short texts, and the “follow-up” pages usefully supplement the experiments with observations from the children’s everyday lives.
- With fun quizzes and puzzles, the little researchers can apply their new knowledge and consolidate what they have learned at the same time.
- An experiment kit from KOSMOS for children aged 6 to 9 - a great start to school!
Can you make clouds yourself? Why do colors appear gray at night? What is air made of? When children come to school, they look forward to all the new things there are to discover. You have a thousand questions in your head and are looking for answers.
The versatile material and the illustrative experiments in this experiment kit from KOSMOS are specially designed for this age and convey initial content on basic topics such as air, water, colors, light and shadow as well as hearing and seeing.
The instructions guide you through the experiments in clear steps, with lots of pictures and short texts. The “follow-up” pages usefully complement the experiments with observations from the children’s everyday lives. With fun quizzes and puzzles, the students can immediately apply their new knowledge and, at the same time, deepen what they previously discovered in the experiment. A great start to school!
Contents: experimental station, thermometer, magnifying glass, compass, flower pot, soil pellets, cress seeds, petri dish, dough, hose, wooden sticks, test tubes, measuring cups, pipettes, Styrofoam boat, chalk, feather, coloring tablets, string, wooden beads, sheets of paper, punched sheets, ice cube tray and much more
Additionally you will need: flashlight, measuring stick, adhesive tape and other common household materials