Fun Science Goo Organs
“Fun Science Goo Organs”
- Cool goo fun with a learning effect! This experiment set makes anatomy tangible for children ages 8 and up.
- Simply mix the gooey mixture and pour it into the finished organ molds. This is how the heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, stomach and intestines are created in 3D. As an extra: intelligent dough and a brain as a cookie cutter!
- But where does what belong? On the trail of this puzzle, the kids sort their wobbly specimens into a transparent torso; a poster helps.
- The colorful instructions provide some interesting facts about the organs and their functions.
- A KOSMOS experiment set that combines basic anatomical knowledge with trendy goo.
Noctilucent galaxy slime, wandering slime molds or glitter slime – goo fans will be thrilled by this KOSMOS experiment set! 6 exciting experiments with terrestrial and extraterrestrial slime await children aged 8 to 12.
All the steps are explained step by step and after just a few minutes, for example, B. a noctilucent slime alien through the darkness!
Exciting information texts and fun facts about slimy materials await anyone who is curious - because there is also a lot of slime in nature that there is something to report about!
Contents: Various slime powders, deep-drawn geode, glitter, wooden spatula, tube, googly eyes, glass marble, plastic granules, instructions